- The Benefits
- Plan Details
- The Facts
- Calculator - Your Lifetime Income
- Calculator - Your LifeStyle Costs
- Calculator - How much does it cost?
You have worked hard for the lifestyle you enjoy today, but what if the things you take for granted suddenly disappeared?
- To calculate how much your income is worth over your working life click here.
- To calculate your lifestyle costs click here.
Protection against any Illness, Accident or Disability
At Friends First we have designed our income protection product to help you stay on top of the bills that matter, even if you were unable to work for three months or more due to illness, injury or disability.
Get the protection of a regular income during difficult times, tailored to your needs and circumstances. Flexible, customisable and packed with features, Income Protection offers premiums and benefits that help you during, and after, you claim.
Friends First are renowned as the experts in Income Protection in Ireland and offer the most comprehensive product on the market.
- ANY TYPE of illness or injury which prevents you from working is covered.
- MONTHLY PAYMENTS are made until you can go back to work or retire.
- YOU CHOOSE the level of cover you require and how soon it begins after you have to stop working.
- YOU'RE COVERED for up to 75% of your net relevant earnings, less social welfare entitlements.
- YOU QUALIFY for tax relief on your premiums up to your marginal tax rate.
Tax Efficient Premiums
You choose the level of benefit and the various options you want to include and we calculate the your premium based on that information and of course your health. And because your premium qualify for tax relief up to 41%, it could be cheaper than you think to protect your lifestyle.
Choose from a range of plans:
- Individual Income Protection for those taking out a policy independent of their employer or the self employed.
- Wage Protector supports people in more skilled manual trades.
- Mortgage Income Protection covers regular mortgage and loan payments during sick leave.